Saturday 6 September 2014

surprise visit

Well on Thursday afternoon I had a lovely surprise visit from my eldest son Patrick , he brought his daughter Molly and her little boy Riley ( my Grandaughter & Great grandson , I love it when they come down , and considering Riley is only just 2 years ald and has only seen me about 4 times, he was not shy at all, and we had some lovely cuddle's , and oh what a fantastic chuckle he has got ( reminded me of his Grandad when he was that age Patrick had a wicked little chuckle ), and yes I can still hear his chuckle even though he is 58 in November ( some things a Mum never forgets ).

I went out with friends Ann and Harry last night as it was Harry;s Birthday , and I enjoyed my meal very much , we came back to my place for tea and coffee and a bit more chat, and that rounded of a lovely evening.

Have not been out today as I had a very-very bad night last night , and I was to tired, so did some more knitting, and listened to my music, also looked up a singer called Leroy Van Dyke , he sung The Auctioneer's song , and it reminded me of my Dad as he was always going to Auctions (bless him ), he would have been 100 this year and my Mum would have been 97 in December, and I still miss them very much .

Just thought i would put this photo of me of about 2 years old ( don't think i wanted my photo tool by the look on my face ( misserable little bugger ) ha-ha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment