Saturday 16 August 2014

More Sorting Out

Here it is Saturday and Ann came round to give me more help on my sorting out, my god I never reallised just how much rubbish that I have gathered in the six years that I have been here , and its surprising what you find that you have lost as well  and you think to yourself ( iI wondered where that went to ) :) , and thank goodness for large suitcases that we don't use , as they come in handy for storing important papers etc in.
I will say both Ann and myself are shattered now , and there is still more stuff to sort out , but we are not doing any more today.

Did washing today to and have not put it out ( well it can wait till tomorrow ) as it is 4-30pm so it won't dry today ( lets hope it don't rain tomorrow ) .

Now I will have to think what I can have for my tea ( think it could be sausages ) as they are easy to cook with a few chips and a mousse for pudding .

I also found some lovely 50's/&  60's songs that I had misplaced and there are some really good one's like Mario Lanza /Jonnie Ray / Dean Martin , they might not be every one's cup of tea but they are my cup of tea., so I am listening to them right now ( aah bliss all those memories ) :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment