Thursday 14 August 2014

Sorting Out Morning

My friend Ann came round this morning to help me sort out some of my ornaments that i no longer want, but i will not let my very sentimental ornaments go as i treasure those from friends and family, but i want a new corner glass cabinet with glass on three sides , so we are going to town tomorrow to see if i can get one .
Also turned out my little dog ( Jayde's ) toy box, as she did not play with many of them , and bless her she sat and watched me do it , if she jumped up at a toy i would let her keep it, i got a black bag full and she still has loads more .
Went over the center this afternoon for our craft afternoon and i ( fell asleep ) i have never done that before, and the girls let me sleep ( probably thought poor old thing she needs her sleep ) :) , i only slept for about 15 minutes just enough to recharge my batteries , :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment